StudioPCG (Pezzoli & Carniani Geometri), is a team of professional surveyors based in Florence, Tuscany, managed by two senior partners (Gabriele CARNIANI and Lorenzo PEZZOLI).
For over twenty years StudioPCG has been operative in Florence and the local area (and occasionally at a national level and abroad), working in the most important professional fields associated with surveying and real estate consultancy.
- evaluation of real estate,
- legal real estate assessment and consultancy,
- consultancy and services in real estate transactions,
- compilation and updating of cadastral documents,
- topography and cartography with contour lines,
- construction planning and cost estimates,
- heating installation projects,
- energy efficiency studies and certification,
- health and safety regulations on construction sites.
StudioPCG has worked with the following Companies and Institutions:
Nuovo Pignone (GE Oil & Gas), Terna (former ENEL), Elyo Italy (ex Cofely – now Engie), Agip Petroli (now ENI), Esaote Biomedica, Italian Red Cross, Boehringer Ingelheim Italy, Acque Toscane (GDF Suez), Comune di Firenze.